- Invoice should be in favor of Tricky Digital
312, Rudra Apartment, Shivpur, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh – 221003
- Invoice should clearly mention your Company name, GST Number, PAN and registered address.
- Invoice should clearly mention month of activity.
- Invoice should have offer-wise split of payout and quantity (You can confirm this with your affiliate manager on a monthly basis before invoice is raised)
- For Indian publishers: Invoice should clearly mention PAN, GST Number & Bank Account Details.
- Indian publishers will receive payment only after hard copy of the invoice is received
- For International publishers: Invoice should contain your wire details in the following format:
- Beneficiary name:
- Beneficiary address:
- Bank name:
- Bank address:
- Account number / IBAN:
- Respective Account Managers will share the validation on email.
- Validation will be shared within 30 days of execution period.
- If validation left out, pending campaign list will be shared with publisher and try to get the closure asap.
Example: Validation for campaigns executed in May, 2018 month will be shared by 30th June, 2018.
- We work on NET 45 payment cycle.
- Confirmed amount will be shared by respective Account Managers.
- Cycle starts from receiving the soft copy of invoices.